III International Scientific Conference
“Microbiology and Immunology – the development outlook in the 21st century”
will take place in Kyiv on 19-20 of April, 2018.
The Conference program includes the following topics:
- Fundamental research in Immunology: molecular mechanisms of functioning of the immune system
- Immunopathology and the role of the immune system in human and animal pathologies
- Immunodiagnostics: prospects for its application in medicine, veterinary science, crop sector and industrial (manufacturing) processes
- Immunotherapy and immunobiotechnology
- Microorganisms in pathological processes
- Microorganisms survival in extreme conditions
- The applied aspects of Microbiology
Section “Methodical basis of teaching of Microbiology and Immunology”
Dear colleagues! You can download 1st information letter of Conference.